Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Is Anybody Out There?

I haven't posted on this blog for awhile because just when life was already crazy with my mom's death, my mother-in-law passed away too! Needless to say, it has been a trying summer. But now we are into my favorite time of year... fall. There is just something about the cooler days, vibrant colors and crisp air that makes me feel energized and hopeful. I hope you all feel the same.


We've had this blog going for awhile but I haven't gotten much response (maybe because I have written so inconsistently!) I've decided to have a little contest to see if anyone is actually reading this, so... the first person to post a comment to this blog will get a $15.00 gift card to Target!


Soon I'll be posting information about our next advanced training so tune in!


I'd like to share one of my favorite thoughts with you. It's by Ralph Waldo Emerson.


SUCCESS

To laugh often and much;

To win the respect of intelligent people

And the affection of children;

To earn the appreciation

of honest critics,

And endure the betrayal

Of false friends;

To appreciate beauty,

To find the best in others;

To leave the world a bit better,

Whether by a healthy child,

A garden patch,

Or a redeemed social condition;

To know even one life

Has breathed easier,

Because you have lived,

That is to have succeeded.


Wishing you all true success -

Pam


No comments:

Post a Comment